Sunday, July 10, 2011

10 things to do during the summer

Okay, so since my parents decided that we're not going anywhere (our distant family is coming to stay at our house), and my friend decided to take back her offer of going to Hawaii (what kind of person does THAT? Oh yeah, my "friend"), I've made a list of things to do during the summer. Some of them are just on there because I have to do it for school, and others are there to spice things up a bit. Because, I swear, I could pass as the most boring person in the world during the summer. So, here goes:

10 Things To Do During The Summer

1.) Write a fan-letter to my favorite actor. (I know where you live Zachary Quinto <3)
2.) Learn how to Bollywood Dance.
3.) Watch the sun rise and set.
4.) Spend a whole day reading a novel. (I NEED summer reading to get done)
5.) Go up in a hot-air balloon.
6.) Draw a self-portrait.
7.) Have an Iron Chef competition with a secret ingredient.
8.) Watch a pixar marathon  
9.) Make and invent a new type of pizza.
10.) Make a side-walk mural out of chalk in front of my house.


No comments:

Post a Comment