Tuesday, July 12, 2011

We all love Harry Potter

So, I just got a whole bunch of tickets last night for me and my friends to go to the midnight premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. We're going to be like the only people who aren't decked out in Hogwarts robes and round wired glasses. Even though I absolutely love the series, the most I would do would be a t-shirt that says, "it all ends". Woah, now that I think about it, that would actually be really cool.

 Me and my best friend, Rayne, have decided that we are both going to Oxford University in England. I have no idea what I want my career to be. In all of the projects at school, I've always put something along the lines of music, writing, or psychology. My aunt was asked to teach at Oxford after she did some kind of speech. Now, she teaches some psychological philosophy class in Chicago. I always looked up to her,and I think her job is really interesting.

However, my other aunt, (the first aunt's sister) is an author, (Before I fall and Delirium), and is currently living in New York, New York. My third aunt, (from a different side of the family), is a piano teacher. Those are the three options I've been testing for the past few years, and I still think they're all equally interesting! Help!!! Oh well. I've been going to tennis practice every day of the week for the whole summer so far, and have just gotten a week off, so I can start on my list of things to do.

I'm also planning on signing up for community service at the memorial hospital near me. I've obviously been watching too much House MD episodes lately. I don't mind though, because Rayne said she'd do it with me. They might not let me though, cuz when I went to the CPR class that they were holding at our community college, I blew up the mannequin because the skin flap covering the air way into the lungs wasn't on right. I hope they don't remember me!  ;D



LOL. Actually, this is true. I did always trust him. But, maybe that was cuz I have a huge crush on the man. Ooo I just thought of this. You know those dos equis commercials? With the most interesting man in the world? Well, I just pictured the narrator introducing Severus Snape and telling how he loved Lily, and saved harry, and killed dumbledore to save the world, and then says "Severus Snape is the most interesting man in the world." And they show Snape holding holding a firewhiskey in the three broomsticks with hot witches fawning over him and he goes, "I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink Firewhiskey." ........ BAHAHAHA!! I crack myself up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment