Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fan letters, pixars, and dresses, oh my! :)

Alright peoplz, so I've finished the fan letter to Zachary Quinto, and have sent it off. I don't know when I'll get it back, cuz when I searched addresses for fan letters, people were saying that you shouldn't expect anything for a month at least. Oh well. I'll wait for you Zachy. :)

 Anyway I won't really be doing this list in order because, although I've made reservations for the Hot-air balloon ride, it won't happen until the middle of August.

However, I will be watching a pixar marathon next, so here are all of pixar's movies:

1.) Toy Story
2.) A Bug's Life
3.) Toy Story 2
4.) Monsters Inc.
5.) Finding Nemo
6.) The Incredibles
7.) Cars
8.) Ratatouille
9.) Wall-E
10.) Up
11.) Toy Story 3
12.) Cars 2

I was thinking about seeing all of the pixar shorts instead since I've seen all of the movies, but you have to get the individual special feature dvds for the shorts, and I didn't want to have to buy all of that.

I just got a gorgeous dress to go to my friend's sweet 16 party. Its a nude pink color that's made of a silky fabric, and pumps to match. The birthday girl is having it at a reserved restaurant on the pier at the beach. Here it is:
I think it looks pretty damn beautiful, so I got it at this boutique and then went with my friends to a coffee shop and got a mocha and came home without drinking it yet. After I had come out of my room again from trying it, I found my one of my brothers drinking the last of my precious mocha. He said he had to drink it because he had accidentally licked it. ~.~ tell me, who ACCIDENTALLY licks the lid of a coffee. Dick. So I made him get me a whole pack of those glass mochas that you can get at the grocery store, and purposely licked the lid of all of them so he couldn't accidentally do anything.

Oh and by the way, if anyone's read 'Things fall apart', or 'Cry the Beloved Country', could you please message me or something, cuz those are my summer reading books, and I think they're boring as hell. plz plz plz message me... I have cookies! ;) ah well. Toodles! <3 from Emery.

No comments:

Post a Comment