Saturday, July 16, 2011

Midnight Premiere and Fan Letter

So, I went with my friend, Rayne to the midnight premiere of Harry Potter at our AMC theatre, and I thought it was amazing. They really didn't do a lot in the beginning, but they showed pretty much every scene in the final battle that was written in the book. The only thing I was disappointed in was the epilogue. All the cast did was use the same characters, but fat and with facial hair. However, the whole thing, I thought, was a satisfying end to the Harry Potter saga. It was extremely humorous, yet very sentimental as well. I remember crying in the beginning, when Harry was in front of Dobby's grave, and near the end, when Snape died.

They have an amazing soundtrack throughout the movie. The day after, I went on iTunes and bought the song called "lily's theme", which was what played during the serious and sad scenes. I've played it about 10 times on my ipod and I still cry and remember scenes from the movie when I hear it. It's a truly beautiful song, yet very melancholy.

I had been playing tennis with Rayne the morning before the premiere, and I came up with a bet that whoever lost the match would have to do something embarrassing at the movie. I lost by one game, and when Snape came on screen for the first time in the movie, I had to scream "Snape! Have my babies!". It wasn't that bad, considering Snape is my favorite character. Besides, everyone just laughed anyway.


So, I've started on the 10 things I want to do during the summer, by starting to write a fan letter to my favorite actor, Zachary Quinto. I've been looking up his address on various websites to make sure it's the right one, (WOW that sounds stalkerish of me), and am sending a picture of him to autograph on. Rayne dared me to photo shop myself in next to him, with my arms wrapped around his waist, but I thought that seemed too obsessive. (*blush*) ;)

OMG, I didn't know people were allowed to be this hot! ~.~


No comments:

Post a Comment